Cheryl Cousins, CSP Instructor
Nationally Certified and Accredited Interior Decorating
Redesign and Home Staging Professional
Nationally Certified Trainer
P.O. Box 871325 Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Cheryl Cousins is the principal owner of Interior Transformations; an Interior Decorating and Home Staging Company specializing in Interior Redesign. A Nationally Certified Interior Redesign and Home Staging Trainer, she is a Certified Staging Professional, a Charter Member of the Decorating and Staging Academy (DSA), a former Trainer for the Society of Decorating Professionals, Executive Board Member of the Interior Design Society (IDS) and is a current Board Member and Master Professional Trainer for the Decorating and Staging Academy.
She continues to participate in the education and advancement of cutting edge trends in the decorating industry; providing support and mentorship to decorating professionals throughout the United States. Her design philosophy rests solely on the premise that inherent in everyone is the desire to have a beautiful home and that it should always reflect that individual's soul and style.
In addition to creating the “Staging for Living CEU Program” for the Canadian Staging Professionals organization, Cheryl has also taught as an adjunct instructor at Georgia Perimeter College and was selected to become a Live Green Live Smart Green Science Trainer. She is nationally certified to teach the LGLS Program through CSP, which details the critical need for sustainability and eco awareness.
Learn more to earn more! Offer a “Staging for Living” service to your staging clients and double your income!
Are you ready to transform your staging business and take it to a new level? This course will give you all the tools you need to confidently add decorating as an additional revenue stream.
As a result of the growth of the real estate staging industry, many people have witnessed the benefit and beauty of the work done by talented staging professionals. After having their homes professionally staged to sell, people need assistance with decorating their new home.
The Staging for Living Program™ equips a staging professional with advanced knowledge, skills and abilities to add full service decorating to an already existing business.
This course is open to the public as the first step in earning the prestigious CSP International Real Estate Staging Diploma™.
The CSP Elite™ Program Includes:
1) Education and Information for the real estate agent who wants to add this market driven service to their business.
2) Designation - symbol of quality and excellence.
3) Standard Pricing for consultations.
4) Quick response from Professional Elite Stagers through a convenient easy to use process. (Telephone, Online and Fax Request)
5) CSP Elite™ Marketing Kit: Comprehensive customizable listing/marketing documents, DVD's and more.
This one day certification will give you the knowledge to initiate energy savings that can far surpass the investment in the program and, most importantly, why these things matter! In addition you will learn:
- About building certification programs such as LEED and Green terminology
- Green building science best practices
- About the state of the planet
- To access thousands of dollars in special green tax credits, incentive and rebates
- Marketing techniques to market your business green
Register for CSP Classes by
Selecting from the Following List: